Profile : Professor Susana Ferrao Santos
Head of the Refractory Epilepsy Centre at Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc
- Graduated in medicine at Louvain Catholic University (UCL) in 2005
- Graduated in neurology at UCL in 2012
- Graduated in epileptology at the University of Nancy (France) in 2013
- Internship in epileptology at UZ Ghent (Belgium) 2013-2014 and at Lyon Neurological Hospital (France) 2012-2013
- Head of the Refractory Epilepsy Centre at Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc since 2015
Dr Ferrao Santos is a neurologist and epileptologist. She coordinates the activities of the Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc Refractory Epilepsy Centre.
Societies and scientific journals
Dr Ferrao Santos is a member of the Belgian French-speaking League against Epilepsy and the Belgian Neurology Society. She has published a number of articles in specialist medical journals, including the Journal of Neurosciences, Neurobiology of Aging, etc.
French – English – Dutch – Portuguese – Spanish