Profile : Professor Michel Jadoul
Head of the Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc's Nephrology Department
Professor at Université catholique de Louvain (UCL)
- Graduated in medicine from Université catholique de Louvain in 1983
- Trained in internal medicine and nephrology at Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc
- Professor Jadoul was awarded the National Kidney Foundation (USA) International Distinguished Medal in 2008
Chronic and acute haemodialysis and continuing care of patients with renal disease. His key areas of scientific interest include complications in chronic dialysis patients, prevention of hepatitis C in haemodialysis and cardiovascular complications after kidney transplantation.
He has (co-)authored more than 180 scientific articles, mainly published in the leading international nephrology journals.
Societies and scientific publication
- Associate editor of the American Journal of Kidney Diseases.
- Topic editor on Dialysis for Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation.
- Editor of NDT-Educational.
- Member of the Executive Committee of Kidney Disease-Improving Global Outcomes.
- Member of the Council of the European Renal Association-European Dialysis and Transplant Association.
French – English – Dutch